TROY 2817 SPRAY WAND PHOSPHATIZER SIMULTANEOUSLY CLEANS AND PHOSPHATIZES FERROUS SURFACES WHILE UTILIZING A FLASH RUST INHIBITOR. 2817 CAN BE APPLIED USING STEAM, SPRAY WAND OR DIP TANK.
WHY BUY 3 SEPARATE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU CAN GET IT ALL DONE AT ONCE AT A THIRD THE COST.
2817 IS ALSO VERY EFFECTIVE ON GALVANIZED AND ALUMINUM METALS
2817 IS PART OF TROY CHEMICALS KOOL BLUE LINE. THIS IS A “GREEN” PRODUCT AND IS NON HAZARDOUS
2817 IS AVAILABLE IN 55 GALLON DRUMS, 5 GALLON PAILS AND 1 GALLON JUGS.
BENEFITS OF USING A PHOSPHATE PRE-TREATMENT
- Improved Powder Coating Adhesion – the treated surface is made rough, and therefore makes sticking not just easier but more effective.
- Improved Coating Base – because of greater adhesion, the metal part is more effectively protected and a longer useable life.
- Improved Corrosion Inhibition – with the powder coating sticking more effectively, air and moisture are both more effectively locked out. Thus, the risk of rusting and corrosive damage is drastically reduced.
- Improved Finish – with the coating sticking so effectively it envelops the metal surface, the quality of finish is also improved. And with a smooth, uniform finish, cleaning becomes easier too.
- Neutralizes Surface pH – leaving a metal surface untreated leaves it susceptible to a host of faults that allow negative and positive charges to coexist.
With more than 45 years of experience, Troy Chemical is a leading manufacturer of metal pre-treatment chemicals and powder coating pre-treatment solutions.
KOOL BLUE-designated products are ideal for use as a powder coating pre-treatment chemical and can provide energy-efficiency and a more environmentally-preferred and performance-enhanced system to reduce the environmental footprint. Our strategies minimize chemical, energy and water usage during the metal pre-treatment process to keep you operating at peak efficiency while further minimizing operating costs and environmental impact.