This is a used Dustless blasting DB500 Mobile XL in great condition. This unit has been regularly serviced and maintained. Business Owner is retiring. This is a turn key business.
The DB500 XL can be used as a wet blaster or dry blaster. Can also be used with many different abrasives including soda.
California is gearing up to eliminate any type of dry blasting outside of an enclosed area so get ahead of the curve with a wet blasting unit.
This unit includes blast hose extensions to allow blasting up to 150 feet. Also included will be 14 bags of Black Beauty Crushed Glass Abrasive.
All personal safety gear is included:
Clemco 600 blast helmet, CPF 20 breathing air filter and breathing hose, Blast suit, Gloves as well as other components.
You can view this machine at our location:
1670 Bell Ave #130 Sacramento, CA 95838
List of factory components all in excellent condition.
- 5 Cubic Foot Capacity
- ~ 60 minute blast time per fill
- Dimensions:54″ H x 34″ W x 40″ D
- Operating Pressure: 30-150 PSI
- ASME / PED / CE Compliant
- Texas Edition – Internal parts manufactured of hardened steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Blast Pot
- Deck Dimensions:
16’ L x 7’7″ W
- Total Trailer Dimensions:
20′ L x 8′ W x 1’7.5” H
- Total Assembly Height: 6’9”
- Purpose Built Heavy Duty Trailer
- DOT Compliant LED Lights
- Two 5,200 lb Axles
- Dual Axle Electric Brakes
- Electric Breakaway System
- 8 Ply Tires
- 5,840 lb Dry Weight
- 185 CFM Air Delivery
- Powered by Kohler
- 49 Horsepower Engine
- 23 Gallon Diesel Tank
- Fuel Consumption:1.5 gal/hr @ 60%
- High Performance and Turbo Charged
- 100 ft Blast Hose
- Pneumatic Deadman for instant on and off
- 2 Tungsten Carbide Nozzles
- Fill Funnel with Screen
- 150 Gallon Water Tank
- 48 GPM Water Pump
- ADCS-350 Air Dryer / Cooler which allows for dry blasting and soda blasting, in addition to Dustless Blasting
This unit complete is $37,000.
If you purchased new with all of the equipment included your cost with shipping would be over $50,000